We offer a variety of solutions for small and large business settings.
Health Coverage Options
- Affordable Care Act Qualified Plans
- Self-Insured (Fully) Underwritten plans
- Great option for businesses with relatively healthy employees
- The business could receive a refund for the unclaimed portion of the claims fund.
- Fully Insured / Guarantee Issue Plans
- Option for businesses that may be disqualified, rated up, or declined by self-funded plans due to health related issues.
- Association Plan Option for a Sole Proprietorship
- Option for a home-based business with only one owner/employee interested in individual or family coverage.
No group policy needs, No problem!
Businesses with 49 or fewer employees are not mandated by the Affordable Care Act to provide group insurance for their employees, but you can still help them find coverage options at no expense to you.
- You can offer your employees on-site consultations with an expert where they can receive a quote and have all their insurance questions answered. This has a high perceived value to your employees with no cost to you.
- CIS will come on-site to walk your employees through their individual health plan options during open enrollment, as well as supplemental benefits year-round.
- Group Health Insurance
- Supplemental Group Benefits
- Onsite Presentation/ Enrollment Options
Supplemental Enrollment Options:
- Term and Universal Life
- Accident Protection
- Cancer Protection
- Critical Illness