We offer a variety of solutions for individuals and their families.
Health Coverage Options
- Affordable Care Act Qualified Plans
- Multiple Carrier Options
- Subsidy Eligibility Assessment
- On Exchange (Marketplace/Healthcare.gov) Plans
- Off Exhange (Private Plans directly from carriers website)
- Open Enrollment Sign Ups
- Supplemental Benefits
Avoid the hassle of healthcare.gov. We will handle everything for you.
No health insurance? See if you’ll owe a fee.
- We can help you find the right plan for your family and its unique needs.
- Because CIS is an independent agency, we are not tied to one carrier or plan type. This gives us the freedom to shop around for the best quality and lowest cost solution to fit your needs.
- CIS offers individuals a free quote.
Do your Homework!
Here are a few things you should do before speaking with our agency.
Ask your preferred doctors:
- What Affordable Care Act approved plans do you accept?
- What Affordable Care Act approved plans are you in network for?
Sign up for news, latest trends, and tips about health insurance.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- and more…
Supplemental Enrollment Options:
- Term and Universal Life
- Accident Protection
- Cancer Protection
- Critical Illness