We offer a variety of solutions for individuals and their families.
Health Coverage Options
- Affordable Care Act Qualified Plans
- Multiple Carrier Options
- Subsidy Eligibility Assessment
- On-Exchange (Marketplace/Healthcare.gov) Plans
- Off-Exchange (Private Plans Directly from Carriers)
- Open Enrollment Sign-Ups
- Supplemental Benefits
Avoid the hassle of healthcare.gov. We will handle everything for you.
- We can help you find the right plan for your family and its unique needs.
- Because CIS is an independent agency, we are not tied to one carrier or plan type. This gives us the freedom to shop around for the best quality and lowest cost solution to fit your needs.
- CIS offers individuals a free quote.
Do your Homework!
Here are a few things you should do before requesting an individual/family insurance quote:
- Decide how important it is to keep any or all your current doctors.
- Ask your preferred doctors: What Affordable Care Act (Marketplace) plans do you accept and are in network for?
- Anthem (Blue Cross & Blue Shield)
- and more…
Supplemental Enrollment Options:
- Term and Whole Life
- Accident Protection
- Cancer Protection
- Critical Illness